- Banse, Gerhard. 2017. „Industrie 4.0 aus Sicht der Technikphilosophie und der Technikfolgenabschätzung“. In: G. Banse, U. Busch, M. Thomas (Hgg.) Digitalisierung und Transformation. Industrie 4.0 und digitalisierte Gesellschaft. Trafo Wissenschaftsverlag Berlin, 117–138
- Lingner, Stephan; Thelen, Julia. 2017. „Industrie 4.0 zwischen Hoffnung und Zweifel“. In: G. Banse, U. Busch, M. Thomas (Hgg.) Digitalisierung und Transformation. Industrie 4.0 und digitalisierte Gesellschaft. Trafo Wissenschaftsverlag Berlin, 101–116
IND_4.0: Industry 4.0 in Central, South and East Europe from the Perspective of Technology and Vision Assessment
The notion of Industry 4.0 stands for the fourth industrial revolution, the digitalisation of industry. In light of the increasing use of technologies in highly interconnected and automated value creation processes, substantial changes in production, organisation and work, as well as in the way of living and everyday culture are expected. That is why potential technical and non-technical effects need to be analysed early on. This will allow responsible stakeholders to perform this technologically-induced change compatible with societal needs and expectations.
The aim of the project IND_4.0 is to build-up and strengthen a multinational working group from Germany, Poland, Slovenia and the Czech Republic to analyse the societal impacts of industry 4.0. The specific starting conditions and challenges of this change in central-, south- and east-European countries are in the focus of this effort. After a joint pre-study, the working group prepares a European research project investigating the technology and innovation assessment of industry 4.0 further. The planned project is supported by various, already existing cooperations with experts from different countries in Central-, South- and East-Europe.
- Czech Academy of Sciences, Institute of Philosophy, Prague/CZ
- Silesian University of Technology, Gliwice/PL
- University of Ljubljana, Faculty of Economics, Ljubljana/SL