Programme for Visiting Scientists
The international EA research programme for visiting scientists supports research projects in line with the EA’s scientific profile in the field of Technology and Innovation Assessment, which require the particular research infrastructure provided by the EA.
The programme comprises a period of residence of highly qualified colleagues at the EA for several weeks or months. The research activities the visiting scientists are involved in need to be thematically hosted by one of the EA’s existing research departments in order to facilitate sustainable cooperation in a specific field relevant to the EA.
Examples of potential activities: working in cooperative research projects; initiating and proposing new research projects, initiating and/or accomplishing high-profile international publications, initiating and/or implementing conferences, workshops, project meetings etc.
Former Visiting Scientists
- September 2016–March 2017: Prof. Nico Stehr (Zeppelin-Universität, Friedrichshafen)
- April 2015–December 2016: Prof. Dr. Gerhard Banse (Karlsruhe, Germany)
- January–June 2016: Marco Puopolo, B.L. (Perugia, Italy)
- September–December 2015: Go Yoshizawa, Ph.D. (Kyoto, Japan)
- October 2014–December 2015: Lvcheng Li, M.Eng. (Wuhan, China)
- August–December 2013: Bei Gao (Dublin, Irland)
- July–August 2009: Professor Doris Schröder, Ph.D. (University of Lancashire, Preston, Great Britain und University of Melbourne, Australien)
- April 2007–March 2008: Cletus Andoh Tandoh, D.E.A., M.A. (University of Yaounde, Cameroon, Afrika)
- November 2007: Professor em. Dr. phil. Emanoil Ancuta (Bucharest, Rumania)
Formal requirements for a programme for visiting scientists:
1. Academic qualification: graduate degree
2. Language skills: German or English
Interested colleagues may propose their research projects to one of the heads of the EA research departments at any time, which will be then further processed in consultation with the respective head. The proposal in question will be put forward to the executive board for consideration accompanied by a note of recommendation from the research departments, the following enclosed:
Certificates of academic qualifications;
List of publications.
Please direct your project proposal at:
EA European Academy of Technology and Innovation Assessment GmbH
Heads of EA Departments
53474 Bad Neuenahr-Ahrweiler