Davy van Doren, M.Sc.
Function in the EA European Academy
- Since 10/2016 Researcher in BMBF Project “Enabling Innovation by Simulation – Simulating the Innovation Capacity of Public Research Organisations on the Institute Level”
- Since 10/2016 Researcher at EA European Academy GmbH
- Since 1/2011 Ph.D. Student at Open University Netherlands
- 2007–2015 Researcher at MatureDevelopment
- 2011–2014 Researcher at Fraunhofer ISI
- 2009–2010 Researcher at Utrecht University
- 2008–2008 Environmental Engineer at Boskalis
- 2008–2010 Master Sustainable Development at Utrecht University
- 2001–2006 Bachelor und Master Biologie at Leiden University
- van Doren, D., & Reiss, T. (2015): “Communicating synthetic biology – A conceptual framework to position developments in biotechnology”, in D. O. G.Assimakopoulos, I. Oshri, & K. Pandza (Eds.): Managing emerging technologies for socio-economic impact, Edward Elgar Publishing, 221–245.
- van Doren, D., Forsberg, E. M., & Lindner, R. (2014): “Are assessments responding to a dynamic environment? Evidence from four emerging techno-scientific domains”, in Science and Public Policy, 41(3), 317–331.
- van Doren, D., & Heyen, N. B. (2014): “Synthetic biology: Too early for assessments? A review of synthetic biology assessments in Germany”, in Science and Public Policy, 41(3), 272–282.
- van Doren, D., Koenigstein, S., & Reiss, T. (2013): “The development of synthetic biology: A patent analysis”, in Systems and Synthetic Biology, 7(4), 209–220.