Dipl.-Ing. Gabriele Fohr
Function in the EA European Academy
- Since 09/2016 Researcher at “InnoSEn: Network Analysis and Simulation of Innovation Dynamics for new Key Technologies in the Energy Sector”
- 2015–17 Researcher at “EnAHRgie: Conception of sustainable land use and energy supply at the municipal level. Implementation in the model region Ahrweiler”
- 2015–16 Researcher at “ZIE: Analyses of Multi-Level Design Processes for Future Energy Systems as basis for Long-Term Viable Innovations in the Energy Area”
- Since 4/2015 Researcher at EA European Academy GmbH
- 2010–11 Research Assistant and Scholarship holder at Potsdam University of Applied Sciences
- 2009–10 Research Assistant for the Research project “Sciencein3D” at University of Potsdam
- 2007–09 Online Editor at Division "Energy Systems and Energy Services", German Energy Agency (dena)
- 2002–04 Student Research Assistant and degree candidate at German Institute for Economic Research (DIW Berlin)
- 2001–02 Student Research Assistant for the Research Projects „Geographic Data Infrastructure for North-Rhine Westphalia“ and „Virtual Clay Modeling“, Fraunhofer Society (Fraunhofer ISST and IPK)
- 2012 Certified Project Management Associate (GPM/ IPMA)
- 2007–08 Global Project Management, Technical University of Berlin
- 2005 Dipl.-Ing. City and Regional Planning, Technical University of Berlin
- Schaffrin, A. and Fohr, G. (2017): "The Local Perspective on Energy Transition and Innovation". In: Vermeulen, B. and Paier, M. (eds.): Innovation Networks for Regional Development. Concepts, Case Studies, and Agent-Based Models. Springer.
- Stieglitz, S., Lattemann, C., and Fohr, G. (2010): „Learning Arrangements in Virtual Worlds“, 43rd Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences, DOI Bookmark: doi.ieeecomputersociety.org/10.1109/HICSS.2010.251.