Pascal Schwabe, M.Sc.
Researcher: EIS Enabling Innovation by Simulation
Function in the EA European Academy
- since 10/2017 Researcher in BMBF Project “Enabling Innovation by Simulation – Simulating the Innovation Capacity of Public Research Organisations on the Institute Level”
- since 10/2017 Researcher at EA European Academy GmbH
- 2017 Junior Consultant Microsite Management and Communication, Deutsche Post DHL Group, Global Business Services in Bonn
- 2017 Staff member Service and Sales, Postbank Branch Banking in Duesseldorf
- 2014 - 2015 Practical semester in the field of e-government, University of Koblenz-Landau and Ministry of the Interior and for Sport Rhineland-Palatinate in Mainz
- 2012 Practical semester in Controlling and Accounting, Koblenz University of Applied Sciences and HCW Holzapfel Group in Westerburg
- 2013–2016 Study of Information Management at the University Koblenz-Landau (Degree: M. Sc)
- 2015 Semester abroad in Melbourne, Australia at Swinburne University of Technology in Finance & Economics and Business Information Systems
- 2010–2013 Study of Economics at the University of Applied Sciences Koblenz (Degree: B. Sc.)
- Schwabe, P. & von Korflesch, H. (2016): Comparison of alternative mobility concepts from the point of view of sustainability on the example of “Deutsche Bahn” - Distance Bus - Ridesharing. Master thesis, University of Koblenz-Landau.
- Schwabe, P. & Wimmer, M. (2016): Use and acceptance barriers of citizens in Rhineland-Palatinate regarding the service portfolio of e-government. Research Paper, University of Koblenz-Landau.
- Schwabe, P. & Sellenthin, M. O. (2013): Economic incentives in the context of undeclared work. Bachelor thesis, University of Applied Sciences Koblenz.