Member of Staff: EnAHRgie
Function in the EA European Academy
- Member of Staff at BMBF project “EnAHRgie: Land Use and Energy Supply at the Municipal Level“
- since 9/2016: Member of Staff at EA European Academy GmbH
- 1/2015–5/2016: Member of Parliament (Landtag of Rhineland-Palatinate), Mainz
- 1/1989–12/2015: Central Computer Center of the Finance Authority in Koblenz
- 1986–1987: Paramedic at Rescue Service of the Red Cross Germany
- 1984–1985: Teaching Practice in Düren (North Rhine-Westphalia), Second State Examination
- 1977–1982: Studies of Geography and History for Teaching Profession, Bonn, First State Examination
- since 2010: Member of Supervisory Board of the Municipal Utilities "Ahrtalwerke"
- since 1996: Member of Supervisory Board of Savings Bank "Kreissparkasse Ahrweiler"
- 1990–2000: Founding member and executive board member of "Erzeuger-Verbraucher-Gemeinschaft Rhein-Ahr e.V."
- since 1989: Member of Municipal Council Bad Neuenahr-Ahrweiler / Member of County Council Ahrweiler